For five generations, Delabarre champagne has been the fruit of the know-how and excellence of the Delabarre Champagne House near Dormans and Epernay.
- 1950 : creation of the farm
- 1956 : construction of the cellar
- 1956 : purchase of the first press
- 1968 : modernization with the first tractor
- 1971 : construction of the vat room and extension of the cellar
- 1999 : extension of the estate to the communes of Verneuil and Chambrecy
- 2010 : replacement of the presses for a single 4,000 kg press
- 2012 : arrival of Charline on the exploitation
Numerous expansions and renovations combining tradition and modernity punctuate the life of the Delabarre champagne estate in Vandières (51).
Passionate about their multifaceted ancestral profession, Christiane Delabarre and her daughter use their know-how and talent to produce excellent quality Champagne wines near Château Thierry, appreciated in France and abroad.
The range consists of seven vintages, with blends of the 3 Champagne grape varieties: 27% Pinot Noir, 60% Pinot Meunier and 13% Chardonnay make up the vineyard of Maison de Champagne Delabarre in the Marne Valley.