TO SEE, TO DO IN THE AREA
The discovery of Champagne invites you to stroll between vineyards and forests, in the heart of the Marne Valley.
Like many visitors who discover our region, you will succumb to the joys of cycling, hiking and nature (fishing).
THE VALLEY OF THE MARL
This vineyard is located along the Marne, between Tours-sur-Marne and Dormans (it extends into the Aisne to Sagny-sur-Marne).
To discover :
- Avenue de Champagne in Epernay and its large Champagne Houses
Web Site : www.epernay.fr/article/lavenue-de-Champagne
- Hautvillers and its Abbey, a typical Champagne village
Web Site : www.tourisme-hautvillers.com
- Châtillon sur Marne and the statue of Pope Urban II, overlooking the Marne Valley
Web Site : tourisme-chatillon-marne.fr
- The National Memorial of the Battles of the Marne at Dormans
Web Site : www.memorialdormans14-18.com
- Oeuilly and its ecomuseums
Web Site : ecomusee-oeuilly.fr